Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunrise, Sunset

Two years ago today, I stood with my love in front of God, our families, and our pastor, and we committed ourselves to each other for life.



We had our first kiss EVER...

(This was not it. First kiss looked WAY more awkward.)

Had lots of laughs...



Ate cake...




Toasted with champagne...




And went on to have a very happy two years, full of growth, learning, baby things, and falling more and more in love with each other. (*cough* I'm allowed to be sappy on my anniversary *cough*) I am SO very grateful for the time we have had, and for the time God blesses us with in the future years to come.
Happy anniversary, dearest!

"If it's half as good as the half we've known, here's hail! to the rest of the road." 




P.S. Do you have the title stuck in your head yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment