Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I would love nothing more than to write some mushy, sentimental stuff about Scott and what a great dad he is, and to my dad and how wonderfully blessed I am to have him as my Dad, but, (excuses, excuses) I am so  ridiculously tired I cannot seem to form anything of that sort into even one proper sentence, so I'm just going to write a bunch of words and hope they give you the picture.

Dad -

Godly
Funny
Random
Encouraging
Loving
Generous
Forgiving
Huggable
Humble
Eager
Humorful (Yes, now I've entered the realm of just making up words)
Affectionate
Unique

Scott -

Loving
Tender
Manly (I have to put that after those first two...)
Eager
Kind
Patient
Forgiving
Willing
Caring
Happy
Affectionate
Makes Micah laugh (now I can't even think hard enough to come up with just one word)
Playful
Genuine

I love you both very much.

And to all you other dads out there as well...happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment