Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Good old Jumparoos...

Yesterday Micah was a bit fussier than usual, and I had no clue what to do with him. To keep from going nuts, I tried very hard to play with him and keep him distracted from whatever it was that was making him fuss. I remembered the Jumparoo we have in his room, and realized he's plenty big enough for it now. So, I put him in, and he got a good 40 minutes' entertainment out of it! It was really fun for me, because I got to watch him discover that it made noise every time he jumped up and down. So for 40 minutes, he did just that. And this was the result:



Pretty adorable. I'd call that a success.


2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should just put him in that thing all the time and then he might actually sleep at night, its like his fitness workout before he goes to sleep

    ReplyDelete