Monday, November 28, 2011

Catching up in pictures.

Ok, so, I think since I'm so far behind, I'll just sort of caption these pictures and explain a little bit about what was going on. So, without further ado, here is the month of November in pictures.


 I hated not being able to really hold him, stupid IV's.
 But we got a smile anyway.





 These are some pictures Mom took, and one I took of her and Micah. They were so sweet together. :)

 I woke up one morning to discover Mr. Chicken Wings here managed to do this in his sleep somehow.
 Nomming on the "Nom" bib...

And just chilling for the evening. All he lacks here is a beer bottle in one hand and the remote in another. :P

And now, he is screaming his ever loving head off again, so, time to go. More pictures of our trip later.

No comments:

Post a Comment