Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ERRGH! Technology.

So, I had this great post all written up today, and pictures loading. But my dear husband accidentally closed it while the pictures were loading. And it was taking FOREVER for them to load. So tomorrow I will start them loading early so that hopefully by evening they'll all be loaded and posted before he gets home. Also, my phone died on me this last weekend while we were in Anchorage, and I'm not eligible for a phone upgrade 'til April, so AT&T recommended that we go to Wal-Mart, get a phone there, and wait 'til April to get a new phone. We finally got unlimited texting... but with this new Wal-Mart phone it'll take me approximately 47 minutes to send one text. *sigh*. Oh well. I'm super spoiled. Hopefully this'll teach me to be less spoiled and selfish. I'd welcome that.

No comments:

Post a Comment