Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The fruit of the Spirit is ...thankfulness...

Now for some things for which to be grateful...

1. A warm house to protect us from the cold
2. That I am healthy enough to take care of my family
3. A washer and dryer for clean clothes
4. A husband who cares very much for the both of us
5. Playtime...



















6. Happy baby noises



7. A sweet, drowsy little smile when I kiss his little cheeks
8. A whispered, half awake "I love you" from my husband when accidentally roused from sleep
9. The ability to stay home with my baby instead of having to go to work and leave him
10. The discovery of a new friend who is not afraid to have real fellowship with me
11. The food that I CAN eat that many people can't afford
12. The incredible beauty of God's creation
13. A sling I can actually use that allows me to hold Micah and do housework at the same time
14. A precious, fuzzy little head to kiss















15. Sleep...whenever I can get it
16. The happy, care-free couple of hours at the very end of the day I can spend with my husband after Micah is in bed
17. A small group meeting every week with which to have fellowship and to get us through the dark, cold winter
18. A wonderful church
19. A little bit of free time when the baby is napping
20. Laughter and silliness

1 comment:

  1. Micah looks a lot like you in some of these pics.
    And yes enjoy the after bed time lull it's fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete