Saturday, January 28, 2012

Goodness

Well, obviously I've been horrible at keeping up this month. Still struggling with the insane cold out here (when we woke up this morning it was -54 out), but at least daylight is coming back little by little. In another month or two, we'll finally see more sunshine again. I'm going to spend a few days catching up the month of January in pictures, then hopefully I'll be sane enough to keep up with everything.

I suppose the theme of these should be: my husband is wonderful.

 Flowers AND chocolate?? Oh my. 

Micah was really fussy this one evening, because he was really tired but it wasn't bedtime yet. So Scott scooped him up and held him, and sang songs to him. Micah was calm the entire time. So sweet. :)

My two greatest earthly treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment