Friday, November 4, 2011

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth yet.

I am home. Finally, home. I am now recovering from surgery and very tired, very sore, and still rather weak because I can hardly get anything down without getting sick. I wanted to post a much longer post today, but I've pretty much been sick all day and feel horrible and it just won't work today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. But I did want to post and thank you all for your prayers and let you know that I am finally in recovery although still in pain, just a different pain now. We got some good (not good photography-wise, just good faces from the boy) pictures at the hospital since we spent a very long week there, so I will try to post those as soon as I am able.

Thank you all once more, and I will post more about all the crazy stuff that happened after my last post when I'm feeling a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment