Friday, October 7, 2011

ANOTHER post.

So, as promised from earlier, I am writing another post today. This one will have pictures. So it will be more interesting to those of you who will bother to read this. :)

And now I want to share something I found amusing before I share the pictures. It is completely unrelated to them. Earlier today, as I was naming this blog, I had a few ideas of what I wanted to name it, and decided I'd try typing a few in and checking their availability. Most of them were taken as you can imagine. In fact, I was slightly embarrassed that this was the name that I ultimately went with. Because I AM dumb as a sheep. But I don't want people to know that. Even though they probably do, they just don't say anything. But I digress...
I typed "dumb as sheep" in the availability box but without the dashes and without spaces. Try it yourself. The result is hilarious. I find swear words funny, in the right context. I didn't do it on purpose, I promise. Anyway...

Yesterday was amazing to me. I put Micah on his stomach because he was getting fussy and seemed to want a distraction. To my utter astonishment, this was the result.




I couldn't believe how long he stayed in this position, holding his head up! He's getting big and strong, SO fast! I love this little boy.

4 comments:

  1. What awesome pictures!! And LOL to dumb-as-sheep

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the first step towards rolling over :D Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept staring at that top photo. I just knew there was something about it... He looks just like Mr. Bean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! A much CUTER Mr. Bean. :D

    ReplyDelete