Tuesday, December 25, 2012

'Twas the Night OF Christmas...

...and I am currently undergoing a brain explosion.

I am so incredibly stressed. So stressed, that Scott had to hold me earlier as I sobbed and told him it was simply all the bottled up stress coming out. It was a relief to just let the tears flow for a little while. And I am sad. It has finally sunk in that I am leaving, for good. Leaving the place we got married, leaving the first home I had with my love, leaving the place we had our precious firstborn, and the worst of it: leaving some very dear friends behind. We won't share our lives together anymore.

In spite of all this, I am also excited. Subdued excitement for now, but it is there. I can hardly believe I am finally about to be in much warmer weather, and DAYLIGHT. It is unbelievable to me that I am about to live in such a beautiful place, surrounded by actual stores, restaurants, parks - anything we can think of really.

I praise God for all of this. For the huge blessings that are headed our way, and indeed, are already there. I am praising Him through the really difficult things too. I know that He cares deeply about me, and I will cling to Him and let Him guide us on this new chapter in our lives.

Now, let's just hope I can keep it together long enough to board a plane tomorrow with Micah, and fly away into a new unknown.

After some visiting first. Of course. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment