Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oh...sun...

Something hit me this morning. I don't remember the last time I saw the sun...already. I have been stuck indoors now for the last 4 days during the little daylight we have, because we still only have one working car. The sun gets just above the horizon now before it sets, we have tall trees clustered all around our backyard and front, and I have not seen even one golden beam shooting into either yard in quite a while. I am feeling quite irrationally depressed. Over pretty much everything. Some big things, some so silly you may think I'm insane if I share. I keep pathetically browsing the duplexes and apartments in our soon-to-be new state, looking at pictures of the ones that have the most windows. The ones that have the most beautiful windows and the most and biggest are out of our price range. And then I almost cry. Then I look at pictures of tropical places, scheming with my two dear friends out here (who are also both depressed) about hopping a flight to Hawaii for a week. I also am having a terribly difficult time being motivated to do ANYTHING except for those few things I just mentioned. Even though I have a lot to get done.

BUT...I do know that I only have a mere 2 weeks and 6 days before I am out of this place for good, I keep trying to remind myself. And then I will see sunshine again. And it will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment