Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Merry *blow sniffle cough* Christmas to You

You know those days you wake up and feel absolutely wretched? This is one of those days. I had to drag myself out of bed somehow to take care of Micah, and I've just planted myself on my couch and refuse to move, even with the little guy climbing all over me like I'm a human jungle gym. I miss the days when I was allowed to stay in bed when I felt like I was hit by a bus. Even in this pounding head, swollen throat, dazed stupor though (lovely picture, eh?), at least I can still say motherhood is so worth it all.

On a COMPLETELY different note, it snowed on Sunday. It melted pretty quickly, but yesterday I caved in and started getting my Christmas music fix while doing housework. Every year I forget just how great some of these songs are. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And so I leave you with this. :)



Now excuse me while I lay here and don't move for the rest of the day. Or at least until it's naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment