Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ahh... I'm a happy husband

Scott (Erin's Husband) here...

Just wanted to drop off a little note explaining what a wonderful wife I have. We have been talking about how I needed to do a guest post sometime. So I guess here would be a good time...

Reasons why I am a happy husband:

1. I came home today(late) after a long day of appeasing the higher ups, to a house smelling of soup (for those of you who don't like the smell of soup you are either communist or you need to get your nose checked), and was promptly greeted at the door with a kiss.

2. The soup was "Tuscan Bean Soup" a glorious comfort to taste buds and soother of souls.

3. Erin called me over to Micah's room and told me "I just had to see my little boy sleep." She was right, he was so calm and peaceful looking... lying there on top of his sheets with his pacifier barely hanging on to his lip.

4. She plays "Just Dance2" with me and laughs along with me as I fail miserably.   

5. My lovely wife (don't read that with to much sarcasm ;-) also comes up with trip ideas to places like Denali...

This could be longer but I'll cut it to this for now...

I LOVE my wife!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment