Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy (Late) Mother's Day!

I know, I know, this one is a bit late. But we did stuff all day that day and yesterday, so I wasn't able to post. I had an excellent Mother's Day, with a big gift: a bike! It was a birthday and Mother's Day gift combined. This makes me happy, now we can all ride together as a family! Also, I can cross-train on it on those days where I REALLY don't feel like running. So that's what we did on Mother's Day, got a bike, a little helmet for Micah, a big helmet for me, then we went home, geared up, and rode. It was an absolutely beautiful day for it, too. 60 degrees and sunny! Definitely one of the more pleasant days I've had. :)




I hope all of you mommies had a wonderful Mother's Day!


2 comments:

  1. That looks GREAT!! Thanks for the update... You guys are going to have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks GREAT!! Thanks for the update... You guys are going to have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete