Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm going to leave you hanging again...

...but I'm going to tell you again that GOD IS AMAZING. I told Scott the other day about what happened at Bible study, but he was understandably not nearly as excited about it as I was. He wasn't there. Anyway, I found myself quickly losing excitement and wondering if maybe I was just making it all up in my head and acting totally ridiculous at Bible study and maybe God wasn't really showing me anything after all. But yesterday, as I ran errands, I went to Barnes and Noble to feed Micah...and sitting RIGHT there was the guest speaker from Bible study! We greeted each other and chatted, and both of us agreed that it just could not be coincidence. I will say that I'm still not quite sure exactly what He is trying to tell me, but I have absolutely no doubts that He will show me what's going on in His own time, and I am absolutely thrilled that He is going to guide me in an unmistakable way.

Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment