Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blah

Ever have one of those days where you just don't feel like doing ANYTHING? I've had the laziness bug all week. Part of it probably has to do with the fact that Micah has been waking up every night, several times a night lately. It's exhausting. The other part is probably the medical issue I talked about earlier. The medication I'm taking works to control it better, but I still don't feel great most of the time. *sigh*. So I drag myself around to do the chores when they need to be done, but the past week I admit, I've just been quietly playing on the floor with my son or browsing the internet dreaming about doing things (like photography or camping or running or a missions trip) and wishing I was feeling really good. It's pretty pathetic.

Anyway, I figured I'd do something that is somewhat productive while sitting around all day. Here is the result.

First time with sunglasses, woohoo!



He's pulling himself up and cruising a lot these days. :)

    Smiling at Daddy

                                THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAA!

              PRECIOUS smiles.


P.S. - Does anyone know how on earth to get rid of the silly white borders around all the pictures I post? I've done a bunch of searching online for the "how to" but nothing suggested has worked. Help?

3 comments:

  1. I was honestly trying to figure out how you got the white borders on your photos. My posts don't include the white borders but I kinda like them. It makes the pics look more professional. Although, yours would stomp mine any day white border or no white border! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just figured it out! It is the template that you have chosen for your blog. If you go and look at all the different templates, some of them don't have the white borders around the pics. Some of them, the background is white too so you just don't see the border unless you look closely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Thanks, Laci! Hmm, may have to do some revising, then. :) I don't think they look professional, I think they look tacky. :P

    ReplyDelete